The best from cyberspace in the past month. It seemed to be a slow month in the food blogging world.
- Sandy at Junkfood Science debunks the recent mercury in tuna scares scares. It pays to do your research, folks.
- The nacho cheese fountain via Serious Eats. This is brilliant!!
- Another hilarious hot sauce from the Hot Sauce Blog: Ass Murdering Hot Sauce!
- The Paupered Chef goes on a bourbon tour. I do love me some bourbon and Woodford is one of my favorites.
- Not Martha makes a bacon bowl. This is one of the best things I've seen in ages. My regular readers know that I believe bacon is a gift straight from God. I'll definitely be trying this sometime. They could even make a salad fun!!!
That's all I got, but I will leave you with this great photo from Carl Huber. If you ran accross something cool in the cybersoup this month that I missed, let me know.